Do I need to submit Form G-325A with my I-130 petition?

No, you don’t need to submit Form G-325A, providing your biographical data, along with your Form I-130 filed on behalf of your spouse.

Form I-130A (Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary) has replaced Form G-325A since 2017. It performs the same function and has the same validity.

Therefore, Form I-130 and Form I-130A must be submitted together by a person who is filing on behalf of his/her spouse.

February 2, 2019

Rate this post


Sign up for complimentary immigration tips