What are I-130 instructions for a spouse?

Your spouse must fill in and sign Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary (Form I-130A). This form should be submitted to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services together with Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130) completed by you.

More information about I-130A application is available on our website.

February 2, 2019

Rate this post
Sign up for complimentary immigration tips