immigration to us

Form I-191 | Application for Relief Under Former Section 212(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

Form Is Used for

Individuals that have the status of lawful permanent residency use the I-191 form when seeking for a permit to come back to the USA after spending time overseas.


No data

August 10, 2019

Rate this post


Sign up for complimentary immigration tips