immigration to us

Form I-600 | Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative

Purpose of Form

It’s a well-known fact that adopting children from another country can be very difficult and complex. In addition, even despite the fact that you have managed to adopt an orphan, it doesn’t mean that it becomes the US citizen automatically. This process takes a lot of time as well. However, you can speed it up.

Special Instructions

If you want to make the adopted child the US citizen more quickly, you need to declare your child an immediate relative of the US citizen. In this instance, it will be significantly easier to get the citizenship. To apply for this process, you have to file USCIS form I-600 (Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative).

Download I-600 Form

February 25, 2020

Civics Questions about US Name the U.S. war between the North and the South.(question 73 of 100)

the War between the States

War of 1812

Spanish-American War

Rate this post
Sign up for complimentary immigration tips
Choose a messenger for communication: