Form N-600K | Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322


Purpose of Form

According to Section 322 of the Immigration and National Act, children who do not live in the United States but who was born in the US or whose parents are US citizens, can get the US citizenship. 

Special Instructions

Children who were born on the territory of the US or whose parents are US citizens, can fill USCIS Form N-600K (Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322) and apply for the US citizenship. This form can be also filed by parents who adopted children from other countries. In addition, this form can be also applied by the grandparents of this child. However, in this instance, the form has to be filed within five years after the death of parents.

Download form N-600K Download instructions Form N-600K | Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

Instructions Form N-600K | Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

Last Updated 04/10/23 07:24:42AM

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Answer a random question about the US When was the Declaration of Independence adopted? (question 63 of 100)

All pages Form N-600K | Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

2 voices

avatar Kirill


Thanks a very useful article, but I would like to know more about the details for adopted children.

Reply Kirill

avatar usa-immigrations


Reply for Kirill

Hello. You can contact our consultants for more information. Thanks.

Rate this post

See also



It so happened that I had to apply for political asylum in the United States. I understood in advance that it would not be easy to leave for America, but I didn't think that I would have to draw up so many documents and answer many tricky questions. With the help of, which I accidentally found on the Internet, I managed to overcome all the difficulties associated with paperwork quite easily. The site has a lot of useful and necessary information, with the help of which it is easy to collect and fill in all the necessary documents.


I married an American and had to get a green card to move to the USA. I found the website on the Internet, went to it and immediately realized that here I would find all the necessary information. On the site, I really found everything I needed. Thanks to the developers for coming up with such a useful site.


I needed to issue Form I-130 “Petition for a Foreigner Relative” in order to take my wife and child with me. I myself went to America on a green card and received permanent resident status. On the website, I found not only a form, but also instructions for filling it out. In addition, here I found other useful information, such as how much you need to pay for submitting the form and how you can pay. It also tells you where to submit your completed form. All this information is very useful for people who have never dealt with the execution of such documents.


My husband and I left for the United States on a green card, but it's time to update it. To do this, you need to collect documents again. We decided not to seek help from lawyers, but to do everything ourselves. I heard from a friend that there is a website, where you can get not only the information you need, but also find and download all the forms you need to fill out. The site really turned out to be very useful, we were able to quickly fill out the necessary forms and send them for processing.


The impressions of using the website are positive. Prepared documents for leaving for permanent residence in the United States. Like any person who faced this task for the first time, she did not know where to start and where to run. A friend helped. I don't know where she got the address of this site, but the information on it is really very useful and necessary. With the help of, I not only found out what documents I need to collect, but also found instructions on how to fill out the required form. Many thanks to those who came up with this site.


My experience with has been very positive. They helped me prepare the necessary documents for moving to the United States permanently. As someone who was dealing with this process for the first time, I was completely lost about where to begin. Thankfully, a friend recommended this site. I’m not sure where she found the link, but the information provided was incredibly useful and essential. Thanks to, I not only learned which documents I needed to gather but also found clear instructions on how to fill out the required forms. Huge thanks to everyone who created this website.


I had a great experience using They guided me through preparing the paperwork for emigrating to the United States. Being new to this process, I was unsure about where to start. Fortunately, a friend pointed me to this site. I don't know how she found it, but the information there was extremely helpful and necessary. With’s assistance, I figured out what documents were required and received detailed instructions on completing the necessary forms. Many thanks to the creators of this site.

Choose a messenger for communication: