Need assistance in extending your B-1 / B-2 Visa? Would like to change your status to B-1 / B-2 Visa? We can be of help! The Attorney Fee amounts to $600 + $200 per each dependent. The USCIS charges $370 + Biometric Fee of $85 per each applicant.

Now let’s overview of how it works! If you would like to hire us for your B-1 / B-2 Visa Status changing or its extension, the following steps are the following:

  1. Fill and submit the online form below with all necessary data for the Retainer Agreement.
  2. Get the Retainer Agreement via email.
  3. Sign the Retainer Agreement and send it back to us via email, fax or regular mail with the mentioned deposit that is required to stat with your case.
  4. After the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit are received, we will e-mail you with the list of supporting documents to be gathered and the online questionnaire.
  5. Once the online questionnaire is filled, we can prepare the I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms.
  6. You get the complete the I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms to sign.
  7. All signed forms should be sent back along with the listed supporting documents.
  8. Preparation of the petition and filing the I-539 petition with the USCIS.
  9. Following up with the USCIS until the petition is approved.

If you want to request the Retainer Agreement, please fill and submit the online form below. We will email it to you within the next 24 hours.

  • First and Last Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone number
  • Your immigration status is:
  • You are requesting:
  • Notes / Message

Last update July 20, 2020

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Rate this post

Choose a messenger for communication: