immigration to us

Form I-129 | Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

Form Is Used for

Employers use the I-129 form to request a permission for alien workers to enter the USA on a temporary basis in order to work, render services or undergo training under the following nonimmigrant categories: H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1. Extending the period of staying in the country, as well as changing the employees’ status to nonimmigrant categories E-1, E-2 or TN can be other lawful reasons to use the form.


No data

October 13, 2019

Rate this post


Sign up for complimentary immigration tips