immigration to us

Form I-600A | Application for Advance Processing of an Orphan Petition

Purpose of Form

If you want to adopt a child from another country, you should understand that this process can be very lengthy. Fortunately, there is a legal way to speed up this procedure.

Special Instructions

In order to conduct this procedure a bit faster, you should file USCIS I-600A Form (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition). This form shows that potential parents are eligible to adopt the child. After that, you can leave the US and look for an orphan outside our country. If you have a submitted I-600A Form, it will be significantly easier and faster to adopt this child.

Download the I-600A form

October 22, 2019

Rate this post

Choose a messenger for communication:

Sign up for complimentary immigration tips